I always bring the following kit with me to a newborn baby shoot.
* Frame made from plastic pipe (frame is approx. 3ft in height, length and depth when put together)
* Several hats in different styles
* Throw and blankets
* Fabric backdrops
* Skirting board (approx. 4.5ft long)
* Laminate flooring strips (approx. 3.5 x 2.5ft when put together)
* Baskets and padded cube for posing
* Wooden 'plate' with grey faux fur padding
Throws and blankets also double up as backdrops which, with the fabric choices, skirting board and laminate flooring strips, makes a lovely mini room effect for your images.
I have hats, throws and blankets in both girls and boys colours.
Of course you are more tham welcome to use your own props as well or instead of mine. All throws, blankets and hats are machine washable and are cleaned and dried prior to each shoot.
This information is available to view, download, print and save by clicking here, alternativley click on the PDF tab on the home page.